Monday 13 October 2014

Pitch 3 Brand Image

This is a logo I have created using different sizes and colour of spray on paint which makes it colourful , goes with the Pop genre of the song and will link with our location that we will show in our music video. I decided to be unique and creative, adding my own personal touches. I started this design with a plain black background and plain pink text. I thought of changing it up as it was very dull and plain to start of with, especially to promote an artist. I used colours such as pink, blue, red and yellow as they will be the theme colours in our music video and digipack. We have chosen these theme colours as a group as the lyrics are positive, the music is lively and we want to show youth.
 Myself, as the artist in the music video will  be wearing the same coloured clothing, so that our audience see  key features that can be seen across different products  to create a brand identity. This did take me a while to create as I made it from scratch and was very careful when creating the background as I didn't want the coloured spray to touch the letters.

Final Design

Step 1- Basic black background and pink text

 Step 2 - I started to play around with the spray and created different patterns


Step 3 - I layered different colours to make it more bright and cheerful. However,  I placed the spray on the letters, which I didn't quite like as I though it looked messy and rushed. So I started again and took my time to avoid the spray paint going on the letters.


-Ana

I made a thing link of all synergies things that are going to be included. 

-Phillippa

No comments:

Post a Comment