Thursday 16 October 2014

Pitch (10) Draft Digipak and Advertisement - Ana


FRONT COVER 


BACK COVER 




POSTER

DISC

For this Digipak I really wanted to be creative an unique . I started of by taking photographs at home in one of the costumes , which I will be wearing in our music video. I have also shown the key highlighted features throughout each product such as the theme colours ( pink, blue red and yellow) . the red lipstick , red nails and curly hair. This creates a brand image and the audience recognize the artist through out those features.
The text is pink and simple , which I believe is the best way to stand out and catches the audience attention. The font of the text is also the same , this way the audience can immediately recognize where the text is coming from. In all of items I have put on the logo which I have created , this indicates that she is owned by a well known record label and the audience become familiar with the logo and who it belongs to.

On the front cover of the album I added elements of the logo on to the background . I used the same technique that I used to create the logo , which was using different colour spray paints. I also added a yellow tint to the image so that it could stand out and also goes with our theme.

The bar code and itunes download was important to add onto the album cover to show the audience that it is an official product. Finally, I used the candle as one of the posters as the candle in our music video symbolises warmth , love and companionship. By making this a public advertisement the audience can relate to the message we bring out to our music video and makes them more interested in our the visuals in the music video will be.











No comments:

Post a Comment