Thursday 30 October 2014

Filming day one- Southbank Skate park

Day one - Southbank Skate park
I have created a Pinterest account so that our audience can easily access all the things were up to whilst shooting for our music video. Our audience can view the pins online or through any portable deceives such as mobile phones, as this app can be installed on Google play. My Pinterest account provides images with captions so that everyone knows whats happening in each shot. 
Click this link to view Filming day one Pinterest:
People have been following my pinterest as they want to keep up with the latest news and updates of filming.
This is a photo collage I have created with picture of day one shoot. I have added stickers to the background and use pink as the background to keep it in style with our key highlighted features and genre of music.

             

No comments:

Post a Comment