Thursday 16 October 2014

Pitch Photographs of the artist - Ana

I have taken these photographs at home as I will be the artist in our music video. In these photographs I have used and shown the key highlighted features which will be shown in our music video. For example, the silver diamond dress, big curly hair, red nails , red lips and candle all are brand images which represents the artist.
I have added tints such a yellow , red and green  in some of the photographs as those are theme colours which will be show in our video.


Experimenting with pink plastic
I found a pink a4 plastic paper and decided to take photographs to see if it could create a pink filter effect, as one of the theme colours is pink. However, the plastic was not clear enough when taking distant pictures such as mid shots of my face the image would blur , even though the camera was focused. Although, I really liked this idea I stuck to taking photographs in front of a white wall then editing the pictures by adjusting the colour (color temperature ,tint and saturation). 





No comments:

Post a Comment