Monday 22 December 2014

Extra Blog- Practice Front Album Covers!!

Album Cover Ideas/Practice:


I've been doing some website searches where I can use it to my full advantage and practice my album cover ideas. I have found www.canva.com where I worked on my edits above. I wanted to be creative and just experiment with ideas of the album cover also, ideas that I know I wouldn't use as my final draft for example the black and white background pictures. The reason being is because I want my album cover to be consistent with the music video and to have a black and white edit doesn't show much consistency or synergy which I will avoid. This shows me that this task was very useful because I know now what I definitely do not want to have which brings me a step closer.

Pictures of the process:




Hope you liked my drafts!
-Arbrie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment