Monday 22 December 2014

Potential photos

                           

These photos are what I am likely going to be using. I think these images will be perfect for my album and advertisement because it's showing Ana in her dress, therefore establishing continuity. The theme/concept continues with every media product  which is beneficial. It also links with my music video which I think is really good for when my audience look at it, they can connect with it straight away and AnaE is easily recognizable through the synergy and the dress with the location.

I am not entirely sure yet which photos I would be using exactly but I think some of these images are definitely what I want to be using. First of all, I want to experiment a little with the pictures to see how it could look if they were my real photos and then decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment