Wednesday 17 December 2014

Ideas from album covers (Thinglink)



In order to create my digipak I decided to go on Pinterest to  futher develop some ideas. Using my Pinterest account I used the search tool bar and wrote key words such as "pop", "album", "artist" and "pink". I used these key words because I have clear idea of what I was looking for and the genre of my music video is pop.  A variety of images stood out to me as they had the similar theme colours, synergy and brand image as the artist in our music video(me). I really liked the use of hue filters ,graphic design , photographs and  font for all of these pictures. I have created a folder in my Pinterest account with annotations of these pictures as I would like to incorporate them into my album.
Other ideas 
                                                                                                                                       
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment