Tuesday 16 December 2014

Finding real media advertisment


On my way back home from college, I noticed a few advertisements on the tube station for album releases. For example, 'Clavin Harris' Motion and ' Paolo Nutini' caustic love. Before taking these pictures I took the chance to observe them and see in what ways the colours, images and font complement each other, the images used and additional information. Through looking at their album covers, I thought of the layout and possible genres the artist may work in. This gives me an idea of how I could incorporate these key elements for when I design my digipak and advertisement. This gives me inspiration and has a great influence as I see different types of advertisements for different genres of music and films every day. This enables me to develop my appreciation of different media forms and my understanding of Media in our society. As I am constantly observing things around me, digesting them and incorporating this into my thinking and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment