Friday 9 January 2015

Photos I plan to use for my digipak and advertisment

These images are what I plan to use for my digipak. 

 The first image is of Ana in her dress while she is in Alexandra Park, This helps to create synergy for my digipak linking it to my music video. Also, this image creates a link between the artist and the audience as she is looking right at us. In addition, this will help to establish the artist as she is not well known.

 This image will go on the  back of the digipak, this will help to further establish the artist.
 This image may be used for the inside panel of the digipak. This will link the quote on to the rest of the digipak as well as some parts of the music video as the candle is in the music video as well.
This may be on the CD of the digipak, creating more synergy as this costume is within the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment