Wednesday 7 January 2015

Creating my own font

Creating my own font
I decided to create my own font as shown above , as for my mock up I created my own  font. I tried researching for fonts which had the similar style to what I intend use, however there wasn't any similar to this. I specifically wanted to created my own font as I wanted the letter 'E' to stand out as it creates a brand for the artist,it stands out and it's unique as no other artist's use this idea which allows the artist to stand out.

 How I created my own font
I used different shapes from Microsoft word and extended lines and curves to the end of each word , the original font was called 'AR BERKLEY'. I changed this font as it was very simple and basic, so I wanted to challenge myself and create something suitable for my artist name so that it can stand out.

Original font:


No comments:

Post a Comment