Friday 16 January 2015

ScreenCasting final day editing ancillary

                                   
This is a video which I recorded on Camtasia whilst I was editing my advert for my ancillary work on Photo Shop. In this editing session I was focusing on the style in how I want to show the artist name on he advert and including information to promote the album. I added a glow o the artist name as I want to be consistent with my digipak. Therefore, I selected 'Layer Style' and adjusted the shadows, glow and bevel on the font. I had to be aware as the font is white and the background is quite a light colour as well. I received feedback from a teacher to she if she could read the artist name clearly from a far distance. One suggestion my teacher gave me was that I should add stroke on to the text so that the words are outlines clearly.




No comments:

Post a Comment