Tuesday 4 November 2014

Jess Glynne 'Rather Be' Song



On my music app I saw that Jess Glynnes song 'Rather Be' is on the top charts. I thought this will be something interesting to talk about because this shows our artist we are covering is on her way to becoming a successful mainstream artist from an independent one. After seeing this I went on YouTube to check how much views she got through this music video and I found that she has got 160,509,291 views which is very successful for a music video as it is hard to get something like that. After I saw that I thought our music video is on its way to becoming successful too as this figure cleary shows that her fans like it. Therefore, if we keep talking about our recreation of Jess Glynne's music video on social media, we are more likely to attract a bigger audience than we imagined. 

-Blogging from my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment